The Brrrgh Chronicles of 2020


 We get it... 2020 was a weird year. TTR is still holding on to 2.6.8 for a very long time. And my phone was not holding up well. Hopefully next year, we can see what holds for us.

In the meantime, I welcome you to the 2020 edition of the Brrrgh Chronicles, the first one of this Decade. There will be some things coming through during TTR's Winter time, as well as some other stuff in my pack.

Without any further ado, let's jump in.

1. The Winter theme has not started yet, but Pick-A-Toon has been changed.

2. TTR 2.7.0 was released. However, random toons got a species rewrite without knowledge, and Content Packs didn't load well. I also had to get some things moved.

3. At this point I didn't feel well. I stayed at home for a brief period of time.

4. Same as before.

5. I'm starting to feel well once again. Yet, Cold Callers invaded.

6. I can say, that artwork on TTR was great.

7. Holly the Dear has arrived again! EEEOOOOO!

8. At that time, The codes are not currently working.

9. TTR 2.7.1 was released. I also released DIP 2.1.1b, so go add that info to your game.

10. Double EXP was activated at that time.

11. Paula Behr has now taken control of the Polar Bear making process.

12. At this point, I hope you enjoyed your gifts. Newer Consoles have stock issues recently.

That is all for this year's Brrrgh Chronicles. Hopefully in 2021, We can see something that's even better. Until then, see you next year.

Comments