Development of DIP Indefinitely Suspended

 


Hello all.


I hate to be the "Bear of bad news", but I'm suspending the development of DIP for a while.

If you like to continue the development of DIP without me, that's fine. I won't bother you for that. The last version of DIP can be found on this blog for now.

The reason for this is that I don't have time to continue this, and there are way better packs than this. If you like, I highly recommend Toontown Retextured FE, which is a high definition fan-made pack that tries to stay mostly true to the vanilla Toontown experience. It gets some updates too, which is nice.

I got to keep up with the Indigo Disk and the Blueberry Academy. If you don't know, look them up. While DIP may be suspended, The Brrrgh Chronicles of 2023 is right around the corner. Don't miss it!

Thank you for your service.


From, Pacific



Comments