The Brrrgh Chronicles of 2021

It's that time again. This was an exciting year for things to come: Newer updates, loads of improvements, and of course, Field Offices. In the Real side of things, though, we start to see devices without charging bricks, GPUs being expensive, and of course, the final days of 3G. (I know, right? If you want to keep your incompatible device, just get a cheap compatible device to use as a home phone.)

About what's to come further, we could start to see devices without 32-bit Compatibility - this will make devices more snappier than ever before. (32-Bit is getting too old now.)

Without any further ado, let's get this started.

  1. The Winter Holiday has started again, and so, is this post.
  2. I've dreamed about some sort of a fake Wayside School with 2 floors. Like, really, only the real one has 30 floors.
  3. I think those 80s hits are getting in my head now. I'm not a fan of Christmas Music, sorry.
  4. We've went to a holiday party and you know what? I put on an 80s Hits station!
  5. Cold Callers invaded again! Looks like this happens every year.
  6. For some reason, snow started to fall in Toontown yesterday.
  7. EEEEEEOOOOOOO! Holly Daze is back!
  8. We tried a new resturant and, oh geez, was the food horrible. The Cheese tasted moldy!
  9. I've been planning on making a free book series using the Wayside Character art style and also using my OC, Diana, as the main character. You know what? She's my PFP on Discord as well!
  10.  Just average; I had fun around that day. Also, Polar Bears.
  11.  Hopefully you got what you wanted.
  12.  Spending the last few days with snowball piles, and taking down Field Offices.
And that's all. Sorry I couldn't do this in time. Hope you enjoy 2022...

Comments