The Brrrgh Chronicles of 2023


 What happened that year? Well... the eShop for 3DS and Wii U shut down, YouTube started to tinker with their "Invasive Anti AdBlock" strategy, which in some countries, it's not viable, and Chrome is removing Manifest V2, which is going to be a shock... Have you switched to Firefox yet?

But good things did come out too. The popular iPhone got rid of Lightning for USB-C, the Pokemon Scarlet and Violet DLC was complete, and of course, the new Super Mario Bros. Wonder.

But let's get this out of the way, cause we're going to start The Brrrgh Chronicles of 2023. 12 days of the time until Christmas. Here's what I did during the time, starting from December 14.


  1. Winter is back in Toontown once again, you know.
  2. So my coding codes created some Gecko codes for Wii games that allow CPU vs. CPU. MP9 when? That's a tough one to crack.
  3. The Hershey's Kisses Ad is playing the version we're used to more than the 2020 version, from what I see...
  4. Was my package lost sometime? It's my gift for this year...
  5. The postal service couldn't find it. Mom had to contact it to get another one sent.
  6. The last break of the Tuesday before next week. 
  7. Sheesh, my instructor is being so restrictive to me. Thankfully I don't have to deal with him... For now.
  8. And thus marks the first day of the Winter season. Getting colder now yes? But you should put on some 80s hits. They're a good listen to end this year.
  9. After trial and error, the package is finally here, and the game that comes with it arrived!
  10. As the time went by, my brother visited my house. He's still doing the usual things... Of course.
  11. That Christmas Eve, we opened presents. Nothing fancy here, but it's fine.
  12. So came Christmas Day. Enjoy your gifts! Hopefully your package isn't lost for a few days like mine.
And that's it! How do this year go for you? We'll see if 2024 brings good or bad things. DIP Development may be suspended, but there's more; I'll revamp this blog later so only the DIP archive will be available. Thanks for your service and the time you spent with the Content Pack, and I should see you later!

Comments